steveschuergers 90 gallon Goni heavy mixed reef.

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not sooo bad where I live it happens not as much in mountains but it does happen
1714776366722.gif

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my mom lived up by Copper Mountain ski resort in a little town called Frisco. And they quite frequently had to dig themselves out of the house. Yeah no I pass on that much snow thank you very much

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @steveschuerger
What’s the Blues Clues frog/hammer from SBB look like in your tank?
I don’t have a pic that’s newer than a couple weeks ago due to all the stuff going on with my life. I will say it looks nice. I highly recommend getting one. I’ll take a pic tomorrow. The tank doesn’t look great and with all the torches gone (I might be down to 4 after all is said and done.) it’s pretty sparse looking in the back.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have a pic that’s newer than a couple weeks ago due to all the stuff going on with my life. I will say it looks nice. I highly recommend getting one. I’ll take a pic tomorrow. The tank doesn’t look great and with all the torches gone (I might be down to 4 after all is said and done.) it’s pretty sparse looking in the back.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo say it ain’t so

I thought you just lost a few

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on why I’ve been basically absent recently .Well my tank has been imitating real life I guess. Got let go at my job this week and my tank has been struggling a fair bit. Lost 3 torches, my previously thriving Bugs Bunny took a nosedive and is now dead and it looks like my Care Bears is heading the same way. I had hit the tank with Cipro and it seems to have stopped the bleeding with the torches. Funny thing, my Frogs and hammers are doing just fine. On a plus note things have settled for now(I hope). And I have a job interview at the place I worked previously (almost 32 years ago lol)
Steve, so sorry I’m late to reply to everything going on with you. As usual, my notifications dropped quite a few friends threads.

I see that you already got another job - not surprised as just like you are here on R2R, your passion and dedication to anything you care for shone through in the interview!

As a Sr IT Recruiter for many years, I have seen soo many people lose their jobs only to find not only a better one, but one where they are truly valued and their natural skill set is utilized to it’s fullest. Sometimes it’s not about the salary or benefit package (within reason of course).

On a separate note, did you ever determine what caused the issue in your tank losing all those corals? Sorry if I missed it in the thread.] if you already said.

OP
OP
steveschuerger

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve, so sorry I’m late to reply to everything going on with you. As usual, my notifications dropped quite a few friends threads.

I see that you already got another job - not surprised as just like you are here on R2R, your passion and dedication to anything you care for shone through in the interview!

As a Sr IT Recruiter for many years, I have seen soo many people lose their jobs only to find not only a better one, but one where they are truly valued and their natural skill set is utilized to it’s fullest. Sometimes it’s not about the salary or benefit package (within reason of course).

On a separate note, did you ever determine what caused the issue in your tank losing all those corals? Sorry if I missed it in the thread.] if you already said.
I’m still losing (mainly) torches. Trying a round of Amox starting earlier today. As far as the job goes, it’s a much better situation, although for the first time in 17 yrs I’ll be back to working overnight shift(11:15p-7:15a). Working overnights does give a $4 per hour differential . I should’ve left the place where I worked at a while ago.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 139 75.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.9%
Back