stichodactyla tapetum info

beginnerreefer2003

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
43
Reaction score
19
Location
South Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
Looking for some information on the mini-maxi anemone, just wondering if these guys readily split or are spawners?
I’m really not looking for a tank full of them but I love the look of them as just a lower rock/sand bed dweller

Also wondering how big they get?

Super hard to find information on them, so if anyone has any knowledge on them that would be great

20260813_220717_9E2DD810-5BCF-417D-B69F-F224C59FF6C4.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new