Stickers to trade?

BrittBrittKaiz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
253
Reaction score
438
Location
Lafayette, Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone!

I just designed and ordered a few stickers for my Instagram! I'll post the logo below! I was wondering if anyone here has an Instagram or maybe their own stickers that they trade?

CAJUN_REEFER_(1).png

YALL GO FOLLOW ME! =D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new