Still a bit perplexed at not as much growing...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lapras
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
temp is 77 degrees
 
Go to the basics: Calibrate your refractometer and check your temp measurer with something with mercury in it.

Get your calcium down... they need to be in balance for good calcification.

Check for stray voltage.


So I checked this at 4.5 - 5.2 volts. Is this number OK?
 
I'm following along.
My sps loses have deteriorated and died in a very similar way to your. I currently have a Strawberry Shortcake going through this process while others acros are doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new