Still love Battle Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter k2parkstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
11
Location
Knoxville, TN
I'm behind on feedback. I bought a few frags from Adam, he always hooks me up with the finest SPS for the finest prices. All around great guy, buy with confidence for sure!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new