Still Question What’s Wrong with CBB (Pic)

Kinghugo5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I obtained my CBB over a week ago and overcame the eating battle (for now) but he definitely has some issues. He has jittery fins and is getting better about hiding but constantly “yawns” and shakes head. For whatever reason, he is ok with me looking at him but terrified of my phone so this is the best pic I can get. There are tiny black dots lining his lower fins and around his dorsels. I’m sure this is part of it.

I started prazi two days ago so if it is flukes or black ich, I should be good. I know the pic isn’t the best quality but if you zoom you can get the idea.

Thanks!

Nate

5F27584C-466B-43BF-90E3-6AFA46DF5F75.png

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of the times CBB fish will twitch and head shake when they are excited for food. Mine does this all the time and has been with me a long while now. if you already treated with prazi i don't think you have anything to worry about..

I also dont see anything wrong in that picture..

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The shaking head could just be part of his feeding response, but yawning typically indicates flukes.

I can't really tell anything from the photo.

OP
OP
Kinghugo5

Kinghugo5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does do it only when feeding so that’s good. I know the pic is not HQ and I wish I could get a better resolution. It looks like tiny black specs in person and lines the fins and a little bit of the gill. The other gill doesn’t have it. If I can get a better pic I’ll update but as soon as he sees my phone come out he hides. Weird.

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does do it only when feeding so that’s good. I know the pic is not HQ and I wish I could get a better resolution. It looks like tiny black specs in person and lines the fins and a little bit of the gill. The other gill doesn’t have it. If I can get a better pic I’ll update but as soon as he sees my phone come out he hides. Weird.

Maybe tape the phone to the side of the tank until he gets used to it...Jk ;Hilarious;Hilarious
Im pretty sure Prazi will take care of black ich if it is so I wouldn't worry too much as your already doing the treatment..

OP
OP
Kinghugo5

Kinghugo5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to! Thanks for the replies. I’ll let the prazi do its thing.

Back