STN at acro tip. Cut? Clean? Pray?

  • Thread starter Thread starter W1ngz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would clip that tip. The tip has algae where the death first started and then slowly going down the branch you can see areas where it’s not a clean line it’s blending into the healthy flesh which tells me it’s probably still advancing down the branch slowly. Sometimes if the tips peel quick and leave a line between the healthy flesh and new skeleton then I don’t see any further issues. But when acros peel looking like that I cut them, or else they mostly just keep dying from that spot slowly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new