Stocking 28g nanocube - is this a good selection?

Reefer Dan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
730
Reaction score
717
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1) gladiator clownfish (already in tank)
2) tail spot blenny
3) neon goby
4) pink streaked wrasse or possum wrasse
5) blood shrimp

Would this be too heavy of a bioload? What would be the best order to add these?
 
Thanks for the advice— my clownfish decided to jump out and get eaten by my cat.... with that said, would it be too much to add a royal gramma to the mix above? Also I assume the clownfish should go in last?
 
Last edited:
If it's an ocellaris clown you can add whenever you like. Gramma would be fine, not to aggressive with anyone, accept another gramma usually.
Do you have a lid/mesh top?
 
Get a lid / top. BRS and Red Sea make them for both rimmed and rimless builds.

Other than that, I’d do:

2 Ocellaris Clownfish

1 Tailspot Blenny

1 Neon Goby

1 PSR / Possum Wrasse

1 Royal Gramma (Blackcap, Swissguard, or an Assessor even better IMO)

And you’re set.
 
Thank you for all of your suggestions, since that event I have been looking into a screen or lid so that is helpful. I really liked your list Zionas— if I get a screen on it, I’m considering switching out one clownfish for a firefish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new