Stocking a fluval evo 13.5

Fiona22222

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!!

I am researching setting up a Fluval Evo 13.5 and am wondering about stocking options. What fish would work and what fish would be compatible with each other? I really appreciate any advice and help because all of you are so helpful and kind.

Thanks so much!!

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really hard to say because there are so many. Pick some ones listed for really small tanks (i.e. nano fish) and we can work it out from there

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a tiger pistol shrimp and a yellow watchman goby along with a Pajama cordial in mine. The pistol shrimp and goby paired up right away. Also I've got a couple rock flower nems. Everyone is happy and doing well

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a single Clown and a tailspot Blenny in mine. They share a barnacle shell. The tailspot hangs out in it during the day, then the clown takes over to sleep in it at night. The tailspot has a favorite hole in the rock he uses as a bed.

2020 Worst Year

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i was you i would do something like

Rubre basslet (pretty expensive but it will be you're show fish)
Clown goby
Firefish

you said you wanted clowns on your other thread clowns are pretty aggressive and wont be able to add anymore fish with them (they do also bite you when you put ur hand in the tank)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I currently have a tiger pistol shrimp and a yellow watchman goby along with a Pajama cordial in mine. The pistol shrimp and goby paired up right away. Also I've got a couple rock flower nems. Everyone is happy and doing well
My pistol shrimp digs too much to consider anything on the sandbed. He rescapes weekly.

mdpitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm late to the party but I was curious what you have in your tank so far. I just started mine in October - jumped in with both feet big time and as of this past weekend I have a watchman goby and tiger pistol shrimp team, a fairly large royal gramma, an ocillaris clown who is peaceful to everything except my fingers, a blue neon goby, a trochus snail and a tiger conch, 3 bubble tips (1 small one split already) 2 acans, an elegance coral, a saucer size cabbage leather and various small frags. Everything seems to be happy and healthy.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%

Back