Stocking for 15 gallon AIO aquarium.

I love small tanks, better in every way! Ok that’s controversial but I think it’s true.

Key is picking reasonable livestock as you are doing and not make it into something it’s not. 11” is pretty shallow but should be ok.

FWIW my IM15. Easy peasy tank. Pair of orange clowns and mandrians
IMG_6950.jpeg
For this tank I just have some purigen and carbon in the back, no skimmer as it wasn’t doing much, and a doser with all for reef. And of course ato and eheim feeder with tdo pellets the runs several times a day. I don’t touch the tank at all except to clean glass once a week or so.

No powerhead but dual rfg 1/4” on return. The bounces like low flow so I keep the mighty jet on lowest setting.

I should do more WC but I think it’s been about a year…

Atm the doser is 2.1ml afr a day, alk been holding between 7.8 and 8.0 since August and last time checked a couple months ago no3 was 3ppm. Po4 0.018.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new