Stocking Ideas for 15 Gallon Nano Reef

NoMu Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has any cool ideas for stocking a 15 gallon Nano Reef Tank.

2A3787D7-3EA0-4B63-9592-A04085FD369E.jpeg

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were to suggest any anemone, what would it be? Ive been looking at bubble tips and long tentacle but i'm not sure. Thank you for the reply also!
I would caution with bta’s that they will take over the tank pretty quickly. They get pretty big and they split frequently, so you probably couldn’t keep any coral if you add a bta as it will sting the coral in a small tank like that. Do you want a hosting nem? If not, rock flower anemones might be a better choice.

OP
OP
NoMu Fish

NoMu Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would caution with bta’s that they will take over the tank pretty quickly. They get pretty big and they split frequently, so you probably couldn’t keep any coral if you add a bta as it will sting the coral in a small tank like that. Do you want a hosting nem? If not, rock flower anemones might be a better choice.
Yeah I was thinking of getting a hosting nem for the clowns I plan to get. I read it helps them a lot and eliminates a lot of stress if they have one they can host. What do you think?

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was thinking of getting a hosting nem for the clowns I plan to get. I read it helps them a lot and eliminates a lot of stress if they have one they can host. What do you think?
It should be good. Just know you probably won’t be able to keep much if any coral with them.

Back