Stocking order for 125 gal help

I think in a perfect world, I would do both dwarfs captive. The large angelfish can do either way.

I am more or less saying proceed with caution as the captives are still fragile when small and if they get bullied and spend time hiding or being chased and can’t feed, they will perish quickly. They have no fat reserves.
I confirmed I can get the flame captive as well with the multibar captive, so I’ll do that if I still go with 1 of each.
 
@OrionN do you have any thoughts for me about the dwarf angels in this tank? believe I saw you with advice in older r2r threads when I was searching for information, if I should do 1 multibar and 1 flame, or 1 pair of either
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new