Stocking these GHL products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Jmandel87,
Yep! We've got a lot of new GHL gear that we're working to get up on the website right now. We started with the controllers themselves (which are now available) and now we're working on the accessories like calibration solution and other add-ons :)

OP
OP
Manny’s Reef

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @Jmandel87,
Yep! We've got a lot of new GHL gear that we're working to get up on the website right now. We started with the controllers themselves (which are now available) and now we're working on the accessories like calibration solution and other add-ons :)
Very few companies out there are willing to listen to their customers demands and actually give what the customers are asking for. Thanks BRS. This is amazing. Now just can't wait to start seeing some BRS investigates videos on these products.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will BRS be stocking the calibration fluids for GHL probes anytime soon? I noticed you all just started carrying the profilux controller. Hopefully I can buy the fluids from you soon. Thanks.
Just a point of reference, you can use any brands calibration solution. The single use packets have their advantages.

Lucas815

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like CoralVue with their Hydros controller broke the Neptune Apex monopoly, so now stores can sell multiple brands of controllers without being bullied by Neptune.

I will very likely buy a complete GHL controller and doser set in a couple months.

Competition and choice always ends up being good for the customer.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also.. @Bulk Reef Supply where are those t-shirts that Thomas wears? We want them back!

We don't stock all of the different color combos that Thomas has, but you can get your own Acro Frag t-shirt at this link :D

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back