Stomatela snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zukizuri
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zukizuri

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help please
Does anyone sell stomatela snail?
Can anyone sell me some stomatela snail?
Thanks
 
I don't think I have ever seen them for sale....usually just come with good quality live rock. Why are you looking for those rather than just purchasing the normal CUC snails can that do a better job?
 
I've never seen them for sale either. You really just need one in your tank and it will multiply. Find someone who has them near you and ask for one.
 
Last edited:
I've never seen them for sale either. You really just need one in your tank and it will multiply. Find someone who has them near year and ask for one.

I have so many of them.. last night while looking at my tank I noticed i have a bunch of stomatella snails. They hide during the day underneath the rocks, but at night they're all over the place.
 
I don't think I have ever seen them for sale....usually just come with good quality live rock. Why are you looking for those rather than just purchasing the normal CUC snails can that do a better job?

They clean good. Multiply fast. Can go anywhere as long as they fit. They clean while the lights are off. Cuc snail clean while the lights on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new