Stone crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter F I S H
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any larger species you know of that wont kill a dwarf lionfish?
The Halloween hermits are fine. They won’t bother any fish. They’re big and pretty. But they’re a hermit not a true crab like the stone crab. Porcelain crabs are true crabs and are safe but I’m pretty sure they host nems.

a decorator crab should be safe with a dwarf lion.
 
You should look into an Arrow crab. Its a different shape but you may like it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new