Stony Plate Coral ID

Hemmbone20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Messages
319
Reaction score
349
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up today at a local store, can anyone ID what it is?
I don’t usually buy pieces I can’t identify, but I loved the colors on this in and it’s clearly a good grower… almost double the size of the plug underneath! $60, and about 2 inches across. Hard to see with the photo filters on but the edge has a slight green rim to it.

I’m happy with the deal regardless of what it actually is!!

IMG_0926.jpeg
IMG_0925.jpeg
 
Last edited:
It looks like a montipora or a lepto to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new