• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

storm clownfish pair

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yon reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
31
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to rehome my storm clownfish pair have had them for 2 years now so hope to sell to a good home. Looking for 300 for them can ship if interested

20260423_162950.jpg Screenshot_20260423_163429_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260423_163510_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260423_163419_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just squeaked in there with that 26th post 😬 🤣 🙃 🤪

Good luck with your sale 🙂
 
Nice looking fish, I'm sure someone would be very happy to have them 🙂

Good luck with your sale!
 
Priced reduced 250 bump
 
Last edited:
Hard to tell from the pictures are they black storm? Mocha? Orange?
 
looking to rehome my storm clownfish pair have had them for 2 years now so hope to sell to a good home. Looking for 300 for them can ship if interested

20260423_162950.jpg Screenshot_20260423_163429_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260423_163510_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20260423_163419_Gallery.jpg
I will buy if you will ship to 44319?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new