Strange clown swimming / swim bladder issues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pharazon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pharazon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
501
Reaction score
752
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello!

I am posting this on behalf of a friend who reached out to me regarding her clownfish. I am much more coral savvy, so I’m hoping that some of y’all may have a better idea of what’s going on.

Yesterday, her several year old Wyoming White clown was behaving/swimming normal. Later in the evening, it began swimming erratically and unbalanced. She placed it in an acclimation box to see if flow was affecting it. The strange pattern continued.

Today, the clown is swimming normal again - in and out of its nem. Have a look at the videos and let me know what you think!

Last night:



Today:
 
Hello!

I am posting this on behalf of a friend who reached out to me regarding her clownfish. I am much more coral savvy, so I’m hoping that some of y’all may have a better idea of what’s going on.

Yesterday, her several year old Wyoming White clown was behaving/swimming normal. Later in the evening, it began swimming erratically and unbalanced. She placed it in an acclimation box to see if flow was affecting it. The strange pattern continued.

Today, the clown is swimming normal again - in and out of its nem. Have a look at the videos and let me know what you think!,

Last night:



Today:

what the heck im gonna have nightmares from that lol umm yea i think that might be a air bladder issue but mpst if seen just cant swim and stay at the bottom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new