Strange creature in my rock

nice if you have a spare i would make a tank especially for him!
nothing crazy something small they are cool to have! However he will grab a clownfish or any thing else it can shoot down with those claws...including one of your fingers!
definitly remove soon

Yea I kinda like this lil bugger , I'm gonna take the clown to my RSM and leave the shrimp in this lil cube for himself , are they that dangerous even that Little ?
 
They are pretty tuff. Some say he packs a punch as strong as a .22. Throw some rumble rock in there and he will make a home by moving the rumble pieces around. They are cool till you start loosing fish lol.
 
That mantis is not my tank.. I actually broke the rock.. Rock is hollow.. Got a TON of bugs (copepods) out of it.. But the mysterious hand will NOT come out.. It just moved further into said rock. Still sticks his hand out to eat.. But no official apperances
 
I hear that when they get to full size they're capable of breaking tanks.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new