Strawberry Shortcake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr V
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr V

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
662
Reaction score
2,930
Location
South California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, I would like to share my Strawberry Shortcake.
I'm so happy because I got it for 2years with no grow and dull brown. Then a couple months ago all of my acros were bloom. Colors and brand shooting everywhere. I'm so happy!

04edf210ecceb26f7d27f735b9a1065f.jpg
 
Pretty! :)
 
Hi Guys, I would like to share my Strawberry Shortcake.
I'm so happy because I got it for 2years with no grow and dull brown. Then a couple months ago all of my acros were bloom. Colors and brand shooting everywhere. I'm so happy!

04edf210ecceb26f7d27f735b9a1065f.jpg

Wow, very nice. I have had a large frag for 6 months that has been growing and getting a little pink on the tips, but otherwise it is mostly brown with some white. Glad to see there is still hope for it!
 
Nice... I've had mine about 1.5 years and not any problem with it brown but I left it on the frag rack too long and all it did was encrust. I glued up some of that encrusting to other plugs and they are just finally starting to get vertical growth. The original plug still not doing much but encrusting.
 
Hi Guys, I would like to share my Strawberry Shortcake.
I'm so happy because I got it for 2years with no grow and dull brown. Then a couple months ago all of my acros were bloom. Colors and brand shooting everywhere. I'm so happy!

04edf210ecceb26f7d27f735b9a1065f.jpg

Nice! So what changed a couple of months ago, do you know?
 
Nice! So what changed a couple of months ago, do you know?
About six months ago I removed my bio pellet reactor and the gfo reactors. For now, my nutrient export methods are: skimmer(oversized), carbon(in a bag), and marinepure block.
I still regret that I remove them too quickly which cause some rtn, but I believe that it was my correct decision.
Not only this acro color up, all of my frags did the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new