Stressed regal angelfish

Yehuda Dana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Messages
110
Reaction score
26
Location
Haifa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a captive bred regal angelfish for more than 8 months.
The fish was totally healthy, and used to eat anything I gave.

Yesterday, I reduced my phosphate level in my reef tank, and it dropped by 0.14 in 24 hours...
Today, the regal angelfish seems to be stressed - it swim in a very small area and prefer to hide... Also, the fish refuse to eat at all.

What should I do to assist it to recover (if I should involve)?
 
Any advice is more than welcome
 
It is most likely an intestinal obstruction.
His stomach is much more swollen than usual.


What can I do?
 
It is probably bloat...
Anything I can do in a reef tank?
 
I am sorry this happened. I hope your fish recovered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new