Striped anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zach136378
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zach136378

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
293
Reaction score
84
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with striped anthias or

Pseudanthias fasciatus​

I was also wondering how hard are they to keep compared to the more easier types of anthias
 
They’re some of the biggest Pseudanthias, often caught in deeper water so sometimes decompression might be an issue. Other than that I don’t know much, sorry.

There’s a similar species (Rubrolineatus) that’s almost never found above 150ft or so, that rarely / seldom makes it into the trade except in Japan so you’re basically guaranteed getting Fasciatus.

Bump.
 
That’s fine that they are a larger species how tricky are they to keep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new