Strombus Maculatus (nano conch) info

  • Thread starter Thread starter West1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
689
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for info on this species.

I cant find much info using the search engine or the web. I find info on others that seem to be carnivorous towards reef setups or other snails.

Can someone give me some info on these lil guys :)
 
Great snail. Very small, pretty shell and cool shape and propagate readily. I have a large amount in my dt
 
Great snail. Very small, pretty shell and cool shape and propagate readily. I have a large amount in my dt

Nice! If you got some extra, lmk. I'm near LAX, hopefully you are not to far away
 
Thats a bit aways from me. I just purchased some. Tyvm bro
 
Where did you find some? They're not easy to find. I bought mine out of Hawaii
 
I'm in if someone wants to ship some to 90245. Last set was DOA.
 
I'm in if someone wants to ship some to 90245. Last set was DOA.
Hope you can hook us up. I really would love to see them multiply in my small tank. Thanks
I'm not sure how to ship these little guys but if its straightforward, sure. I'll look into it after Thanksgiving.
 
Can you post a couple pics of them? Lots of people get them confused with a similar species that I forget what the name is lol.
 
Can you post a couple pics of them? Lots of people get them confused with a similar species that I forget what the name is lol.
Of course. I'll go hunting for some tonight and take some pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new