Strombus maculatus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boboreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boboreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
197
Reaction score
5
Location
Central Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How desirable this nano conch Strombus maculatus. They doing really well in my 150 cube and constantly laying eggs, they reproduce quite often. I know the sucks part with clean up crew they always died, but not with this strombus snails, theyre tini and wont bulldozer frags like other snails.. i post their eggs as well just to be sure its deff strombus maculatus.
TIA..

20240829_172744.jpg 20240829_172921.jpg
 
I have an absolute ton, I tossed out maybe 30-50 yesterday as I cleaned the tank. Had no idea people would want these. Probably still have a solid 100 tiny ones in there now.
Give me a shout out ... I am looking for a few if true Strombus Nano
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new