Structural supporting large tank

360marine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I’m in the process of planning a large tank upgrade. Going from a 120 gallon mixed reef to a 300 to 350 gallon 72x36x36 or 30. The tank will be on the 2nd floor and I’m looking to see how everyone did their structural reinforcing. Did you hire a engineer to give you a plan on what is needed or hire someone to do the work? Looking forward to what you all did and if you know anyone in the northern baltimore area that could do a site visit and what would be needed for this build.
Thanks
Matthew
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new