Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 69 27.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 25 9.9%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

Stickers are a thing in the reef hobby. At any saltwater convention like the recent Reef-a-Palooza, stickers are available from many of the vendors. Often, online orders include free stickers. Whether you care or not, stickers are a thing. So do you care – do you put reef related stickers on or around your reef system? There may be a wide range of opinions and comments so please be kind, but we still want to know your thoughts on reef stickers!

IMG_5613.jpeg

Photo by @thekoralito

This QOTD is sponsored by: www.deltecdirectusa.com

Deltec_Logo.png

“With dozens of protein skimmers, calcium reactors, media reactors and kalkwasser stirrers in operation, Deltec USA can speak from experience and help you with all your Deltec needs. Live customer support and a large inventory of products rounds out our mission to provide the best possible Deltec experience.”

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that [reef] stickers are cool...until you need to remove them. I run with zero stickers on all my tanks - corals are my eye candy, not stickers. In fact, when possible, I remove some manufacturers' stickers with "Goo Gone" stuff.

I've seen people smothered their vehicles with stickers - unless you got paint protection films, you'll gonna need a paint job later! ;)

Vinaka_vakalevu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that [reef] stickers are cool...until you need to remove them. I run with zero stickers on all my tanks - corals are my eye candy, not stickers. In fact, when possible, I remove some manufacturers' stickers with "Goo Gone" stuff.

I've seen people smothered their vehicles with stickers - unless you got paint protection films, you'll gonna need a paint job later! ;)
not too many Range Rovers rolling around Newport covered in stickers.....

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have them spread around. mostly on my insulated cups. how awesome is this subject as we just introduced stickers in our shipments the last two weeks. we have 4 custom stickers in stock and ordering more. Including our first customer special. I was having a conversation with Jacob Hicks, one of our customers, and he asked, "Do you have a Red Rooster Waspfish?" I said no, he sent me a picture and permission to use, and our next order will include a sticker with his fish on it. PM me if you would like to have your actual fish, or just a specific fish as a reef sticker and @Ocean_Queenie and I will evaluate if it is right for our mix. currently shooting for 12 different designs. One comes free tucked in the packing list to protect it on every order, randomly chosen. Here are our 4 current stickers, 3" long by 2" tall in shiny iridescent colors.

Mandrin sticker.gif

Blue Face sticker.gif

CBB sticker.gif

Clown sticker.gif

Here are some of the next batch.

Red Coris sticker.gif
Panther sticker.gif
Red Rooster Waspfish sticker.gif

Live chat with me at www.reefbysteele.com, email me or PM me if you have a fish you would like to see become a sticker.

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im going to Reefapalooza so I know ill get a few. My stand is so nice looking that they will probably just go on the inside door of my stand. I already got a nice mandarin one from Ken and Sherry that sell the phyto and pods.

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them spread around. mostly on my insulated cups. how awesome is this subject as we just introduced stickers in our shipments the last two weeks. we have 4 custom stickers in stock and ordering more. Including our first customer special. I was having a conversation with Jacob Hicks, one of our customers, and he asked, "Do you have a Red Rooster Waspfish?" I said no, he sent me a picture and permission to use, and our next order will include a sticker with his fish on it. PM me if you would like to have your actual fish, or just a specific fish as a reef sticker and @Ocean_Queenie and I will evaluate if it is right for our mix. currently shooting for 12 different designs. One comes free tucked in the packing list to protect it on every order, randomly chosen. Here are our 4 current stickers, 3" long by 2" tall in shiny iridescent colors.

Mandrin sticker.gif

Blue Face sticker.gif

CBB sticker.gif

Clown sticker.gif

Red Coris sticker.gif
Panther sticker.gif

Live chat with me at www.reefbysteele.com, email me or PM me if you have a fish you would like to see become a sticker.
I love my mandarin sticker! thanks so much!

TinnysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 1715282342729.png
    1715282342729.png
    147 KB · Views: 14

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im going to Reefapalooza so I know ill get a few. My stand is so nice looking that they will probably just go on the inside door of my stand. I already got a nice mandarin one from Ken and Sherry that sell the phyto and pods.
That’s an actual picture of our “rainbow wish”, thank you so much for trusting us with your purchase!

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mandrin sticker.gif

Blue Face sticker.gif

CBB sticker.gif

Clown sticker.gif

Red Coris sticker.gif
Panther sticker.gif

I collect rooster decor, I love that rooster fish!

CO2TLEY

Saltaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion but reef stickers on the tank stand is a no go. Looks pretty cool on that sump in the picture though. I feel they take away from the aesthetics when put on the outside of the stand

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 189 73.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back