Stupid killer Acan!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rackyrane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rackyrane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
256
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so upset right now!:mad: :mad: My aussie Acan took a 6 inch trip somehow (probably part of my bulldozing crew aka cleanup crew pushed it allover) and ended up on top of my sunset monti which was doing GREAT! It was growing so well and had started to encrust the frag plug. Well to make a long story short, the acan stung the crap out of the monti and now its dead! I have had that monti for several months and now it's all gone. What a bummer.

Just had to vent guys. Thanks.
 
Tried that and the frag (the acan) wouldn't stick. I used the super glue gel and it only stayed for a day or two.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new