Stupid other forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowramy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
Location
Kansas City, Mo.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got banned in like July 2010 and havent been able to access the site since them, keep saying banned, "No reseason specific". Anyways, today I get a paypal transaction for $24.00 for membership dues. Of course I dispute it immediatley.

Point is, you would think that when they ban someone they would stop taking money from them but I guess not. Beware if you have an automatic membership fee from them, if you get banned for "No reason specificed" you cant stop the withdrawl from your paypal.
 
I just filed a complaint with the BBB. I think if more people did that it might get turned around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new