Stupid soft tissue ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Debramb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Debramb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
652
Reaction score
466
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, long story short, we had palys and mushrooms galore grow from LR we got years ago. Just started with some soft corals. I got this from Diver’s Den, LA. It’s a lavender hairy mushroom. I love moving them around and observing what they like. This rock had a lot of fleshy growth and I think a yellow sponge that survived my Bauer dip. I slowly moved it midway up and I think that fleshy growth it growing and secureing itself to the branching coral I stuck it on! Help very appreciated. Debra
0CAF10E0-7034-4C77-B86E-1CD45BA1BA43.jpeg
0CAF10E0-7034-4C77-B86E-1CD45BA1BA43.jpeg
459B4113-5FC5-4D30-B39C-EE6416507E92.jpeg
B3A24203-5C91-4553-A068-80D2A82E076F.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new