stupid spam !

  • Thread starter Thread starter spscrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spscrazy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
634
Reaction score
12
Location
mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got this in my spam box tonight I am sooooooooooo scared
anyone else get one of these (or am I just special ha haha)

from: FBIoffice
subject: attention, this is the final warning

ha ha anyone else been warned?
 
Yeah just delete it, I've gotten them and my buddy has actually gotten phone calls, there trying to scare u into wire transferring money them
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new