Stylo ID? JF? Bug-out?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JTP424
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JTP424

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
3,255
Location
US
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe this is a Jason Fox Stylo... (at least that's what I recall the seller saying)
Any thoughts on if it's the "bug-out" one? Yes I know trade names don't mean a lot but just trying to understand what I've got growing so well.
Varying shots with different lenses/filters below...
20241101_121344.jpg 20241101_121441.jpg 20241101_121307.jpg 20241101_121237.jpg

After doing some more digging I think its not JF, but a blueberry one :)
No bigs!
 
I've had a purple stylo (milka) I got from a friend a decade ago who bought their's from JF. In the various systems and lighting conditions I've kept it in over the years I've seen a range of colors that include what you've posted. So it's really up to you to use whatever common name you want to use.
 
I believe this is a Jason Fox Stylo... (at least that's what I recall the seller saying)
Any thoughts on if it's the "bug-out" one? Yes I know trade names don't mean a lot but just trying to understand what I've got growing so well.
Varying shots with different lenses/filters below...
20241101_121344.jpg 20241101_121441.jpg 20241101_121307.jpg 20241101_121237.jpg

After doing some more digging I think its not JF, but a blueberry one :)
No bigs!
Looks like stylo milka
 
It loves 600+ PAR , and medium flow
I took this pic 2 weeks ago
20241027_222803.jpg
 
Thanks all for the help :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new