Stylophora?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ksturg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Next question I have 11 inches of water in the tank the coral is about 6 inches down…should I move it up or leave it where it’s at?


I'd just pick a spot and keep it there. However, the first thing to do is test nitrate.
 
Turn the lights up IMO, AI Prime is not that strong and should be closer to 100% for sps.
 
So just an update…I managed to get the color back..I dropped the light 2 inches moved the coral up to the top of the tank and use the saxby lights schedule. I actually feel like all the coral have benefited from the change. Thanks everyone for taking the time to give me suggestions I appreciate each one of you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new