Such a beautiful fish

Chris Adams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
943
Location
Port Charlotte Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how many gallon tank you would need for this?
How does Bass Pro keep them from jumping out of their ponds

IMG_4038.JPG

This was a few years back but no lifting this 1
1935595_1031986856883_7830301_n.jpg
 
You're going to need a bigger tank Chris!!!
 
Nice Salty. It is hard enough to keep them hooked on spinning reel never mind fly rod. Someday I will get back to fly tying and buy a nice setup. Gave my last 1 to a friends son who was trying to learn. Figured he would use it more than me.

Would love to see some other pics if anyone has some.
 
Oh I wish when I had time to fish. My kids will grow soon enough and I will be able to again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new