Such a sad day...

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @4FordFamily, I'm really sorry to hear all this! Are you going to keep any tanks up? Don't hesitate to call me bro... you should have my number in your messages from a while back! If not I'll send you a message anyway! [emoji6]

lariat8099

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm so so sorry. If your as passionate as I am with my tanks and the $$$ I have tied up in my hobby I'd have cried like a baby. I use a pet sitter when I'm gone even for a day or two. I teach them prior what to do. How to feed and what to watch out for. Been lucky so far. Well worth the $20.00 a day for the pet sitter. Again truly sorry for your loss. Done give up.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh no! How did i not see this, so sorry for what happened, those fish where apart of your family and i know its extremely discouraging to what happened. If you ever need anything in specific, please lmk. I have tons of equipment lieng around, and can get fish over here for pretty cheap. Ill be glad to send it out. Hope all is well pal!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @4FordFamily, I'm really sorry to hear all this! Are you going to keep any tanks up? Don't hesitate to call me bro... you should have my number in your messages from a while back! If not I'll send you a message anyway! [emoji6]
I am keeping my tang tank running :). Thanks buddy, and thanks everyone I really appreciate all of the continued kindness.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! How did i not see this, so sorry for what happened, those fish where apart of your family and i know its extremely discouraging to what happened. If you ever need anything in specific, please lmk. I have tons of equipment lieng around, and can get fish over here for pretty cheap. Ill be glad to send it out. Hope all is well pal!
Thanks so much. Gosh you're all so kind. It'll be awhile before I need much. I had to dial it back it was bad timing..

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back