Sugar Gliders

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7hogwarts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

7hogwarts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
522
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife saw some Sugar Gliders yesterday and now wants one. Anybody out there know anything about them first hand? Smell?
 
They require lots of work. Nocturnal. Each one has their own personality. My male I used to carry with me when I was in college in a pouch. He never strayed far from my shoulder or my lap. The others I had never wanted to stay on me and just explore everywhere.

They have a musky smell and they can't be litter trained. I've had about 8 through the years but none of them were bonded to my like my male. They do pee and poop on you and the males have more of a musky smell that emits from their forehead. Oh and they bark at night if you keep them alone. Bark and also make a noise like an electric pencil sharpener.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new