Suggest a HD Camcorder for me!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey gang do you have any suggestions for a good camcorder for me?

I need these options:

1. HD 1080
2. Flash Drive or Internal Hard Drive

Thanks.
 
Well I already got one.

I picked up the Canon HF S100. Has a great picture! I am going to use it for everything.
 
nayrgaijin: ha, fair enough.
:)

The reason I was asking is some of the low-level lighting capabilities of these DSLRs these days.... Wow.... I know it didn't meet all the criteria Rev had, but might have outweighed one/some of the criteria when taking that into account depending on what he was shooting. (I was thinking low-light indoor shooting at his church.)
:D

I've been eying some of those JVC outfits w/ the nifty underwater housings. I keep waiting for one of us to get one and post a video first. :P

Glad to hear you got one Rev, nice cam! Youtube time! :D
 
Kraylens gonna have some competition now...................
 
HAHA! No Kraylen will actually film and post! I procrastinate like a mug! :D Plus he is too good at it.
 
It's ok, I am going to be offering Rev giant frag packs when he gets bored with the cam so I can use it :) :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new