Suggestions for nano peaceful fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter JennyG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JennyG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2025
Messages
46
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have started a new nano 29 gallon tank and I’m looking for ideas for fish that swim mid-water column. I have a Royal gramma and a watchman goby; looking for peaceful companions. I already have a clown in my other tank so I’m really not too keen on having another one.
 
I gotta recommend the chalk bass. Super friendly and great looking fish. I just got one myself.
IMG_9567.jpeg
 
I gotta recommend the chalk bass. Super friendly and great looking fish. I just got one myself.
IMG_9567.jpeg
Get a lid they are jumpers. I have one.
A Pajama cardinal is a peaceful community fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new