Suggestions for nano reef inverts

  • Thread starter Thread starter spielco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Have you had any issues with it? Is it reef safe?
I’ve not had any issues with him munching on any corals. I’ve read about the difficulties of keeping him but haven’t had any current problems with feeding him or showing any form of unhealthy looks. Crossing my fingers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new