Suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sistawolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You can get red sea reefer bulk reef supply ..l bought a reefer 525 xl 10 percent off and with triple reward points had some store credit...l also used pay pal revive 6 months no intrest...
 
Sorry for got to mention shipping was included in price of tank .stand.sump.shipping company even helped move package into my garage...
 
Try sc aquariums ..just have to email the guy and he can give you a quote .. I got a quote for a 65x24x18 with Starfire front panel and drilled for synergy overflow and I didn't think it was that bad and shipping was factored in..big tank like that is going to cost ya but if it's your dream tank ...
 
Maybe @hybridazn can recommend some east coast tank builders.
 
Maybe @hybridazn can recommend some east coast tank builders.

Reef savvy and coast to coast are the only 2 I would even consider to build me a custom aquarium.

Shipping is expensive because they ship them freight and package them up to take large bumps and bangs. The shipping containers weigh almost as much as the tanks themselves. The old saying, "you gotta pay to play" def applies to getting a quality custom made tank.
 
Reef savvy and coast to coast are the only 2 I would even consider to build me a custom aquarium.

Shipping is expensive because they ship them freight and package them up to take large bumps and bangs. The shipping containers weigh almost as much as the tanks themselves. The old saying, "you gotta pay to play" def applies to getting a quality custom made tank.
I definitely love my Reef Savvy tank!
 
Build it yourself. I ended up going that route and it was easier than I thought it would be. And it saved me 1200 bucks.
9c0c12fe6e684039ebfa1bd21399da7b.jpg
 
I also looked at their page... is the shipping outrageous

I had free shipping, but I also bought a 240 tank with stand and sump. Came in a combo package
 
Going to agree with Cromag on this one. I have 2 of their tanks as well as a custom sump I had made. In addition to stock sizing, then can do custom at a very reasonable cost.
Visio is local to me here in SoCal, but they sell them nationally. You can contact them directly to get a quote, and then have them ship to a local distributor or LFS.
Here is their website. http://www.advanceaquatanks.com
 
Did you ever get your money back?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new