Sulfur denitrator or biopellets

Joe w1994

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
14
Location
Tewksbury
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some ideas on if I should go with the sulfur denitrator or run bio pellets on my shark pond..with sump its a little over 800 gallons vodka dosing is kind of a pain and basically just want something that's set it and forget it in a sense.. also any good brands to run either or would be appreciated.
 
Use the R2R search feature and search sulfur denitrator using 'search Member JumboShrimp' to find my thread that details my failed journey with one. (In fact I still have a second unit opened, still in the box.) Read up on them; others have had success, but it's tricky to get it dialed in. Best wishes. 👍🏻
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new