• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sumatra gold stripe maroon pair $200 shipped

jeffyang

clownparrot
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
246
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4" female 3" male . I have kept them for almost 2 years.

$200 shipped or $150 local pick up 33066 Fl
PXL_20210416_202658374.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210416_202359793.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
Beautiful clowns and awesome.
 
Sure. If I can remove them from the rock,..
I’m also looking for some nice live rock I’ve been having a lot of problems down here in the keys. People want to sell you bad Florida rock that’s mostly dry cap no life. Any chance you or anyone you know might have some don’t mind the drive up there you’re only about 2 1/2 hours from me. Also wouldn’t mind finding a set up that somebody already had willing to sell in full. There’s one in Tavernier but the guy wants way too much for it he’s never going to sell the whole thing that way you know how it goes you invest all the money to set it up and then when you sell it you can’t get out of it what you want. Any help would be great! No luck down here
 
sorry. I don't have any extra rocks or equipment.
 
That's a very large piece of rock. I would rather not remove it from my tank.
 
If I can remove an anemone, you can take it with the pair.
 
It's not easy to get a maroon pair of this size. If I wasn't moving long-distance, I would never sell them.
 
The post will stay for two more weeks. Serious Inquiry Only Please!
 
Reduced price. $100 pick up only, or $160 shipped
 
Nice clowns! are they healthy? eating? still laying eggs?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new