Summer Spectacular Friday check in thread

Pictures of check ins

3DCFAF59-A42A-47BC-9169-FE64489C1C90.jpeg


0715E1A2-19C6-4767-81FD-EC8AFF3FFFA2.jpeg


9C0ADE5D-A4A6-42DB-A5C4-62DD205235F9.jpeg


738671E0-450B-447E-AA23-83E11AD4880D.jpeg
 
There they are. Thanks for the opportunity.

Screenshot_20190617-023052.png


Screenshot_20190617-023038.png


Screenshot_20190617-023027.png


Screenshot_20190617-023002.png


Screenshot_20190617-022940.png


Screenshot_20190617-022909.png
 
Friday Check-Ins
#1 - 3:03pm - #231
#2 - 4:00pm - #416
#3 - 5:01pm - #589
#4 - 6:01pm - #735.
#5 - 7:00pm - #862
#6 - 8:01pm - #1176
#7 - 9:02pm - #1472

Hour 2. lets do it

Back at it again with the check in

Anotha One...Check In I mean

Can we recognize for a second how awesome of a live sale this is. I've sat through many but this may be the best. Awesome variety, colors, discounts, etc. Something for everyone.

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWWWWN
hqdefault.jpg

Those montis were very nice and required restraint. Right now, I would take any torch at a discount. Those are getting harder and harder to come by and if Aussie closes, that pretty much a wraps.
 
I’m not sure how to go back to see all my check in posts??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new