• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Summer Splice Peach/Pink/Red/Green Bubble Tip!

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DetroitReefClub

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
102
Reaction score
67
Location
1371 Academy, Ferndale, Mi
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Without a DOUBT the sickest nem to come out of our propogating culture, with a crazy splice of 2 of the most loved colors around, naturally - and a great blend rate, with about 50% of the the nem showing each of the 2 main color patterns - Bold Red/Rose BTA, and peachy/oranger tone with great pink tips, all over a killer green base!
Only $350 for the super healthy, 4" BEAUTY!

https://detroitreefclub.com/product/summer-splice-bubble-tip-anemone/
summersplicebta.jpg
 
So this just happens with lighting ? This is awesome ! I’d just be afraid it loses the color if same conditions aren’t kept
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new