Sump + Frag Tank + Refugium

CobrahSparkles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
409
Reaction score
147
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see how some of you included a frag tank into your sump. Bonus points if you have a frag tank AND refugium in the sump. I'm going to be building a custom sump after Christmas and would like some ideas.
 
Dude. We don't want the wives to find out.

Mods. Wipe the thread.
Thanks.
 
Will have my build completed within the next month or two. Will have my 120, 4*2*2, on an 8ft stand with a 40 breeder on the left side, will be used as a zoa/frag tank, this will be plumbed I to the adjacent wall with a 40 breeder full frag tank on another stand with a 40 breeder refugium then the sump. Everything is going to the simple sump. So basically 240ish gallons for everything :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new