Sump help

SCCTcoraljunkie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Location
Troy, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, I'm getting a new 210 gallon 6 foot reef tank and I am trying to find the right sump. I'm kind of leaning toward the Trigger Systems 39, but if there's a bigger one out there I would rather go with about a 48" sump. I'm looking for something around the $500 range. Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
g-mod-3.jpg


http://melevsreef.com/catalog/sump-model-g-ext
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new