Sump Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This usualy happen when you are pushing more flow than what your overflow can handle. Try to put a valve on the return pump and reduce the flow slightly.
 
The air is coming from the drain in the overflow. I would adjust the flow from the overflow if you can.
 
You're best bet is to get the drain to actually pull a siphon hit one you've tuned to the right rate.
 
So I figured out the problem, my gyre faces the over flow and when it turns onto the higher powered mode it forces more water over the overflow and raises the level
 
So I figured out the problem, my gyre faces the over flow and when it turns onto the higher powered mode it forces more water over the overflow and raises the level

Ah...mine did the same thing so I just reduced the flow a tiny bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new