Sump is simple and almost complete!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Busa1340
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Busa1340

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
453
Reaction score
151
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to put my sump out there.. Just need my return which I think I'm going with the jeboa DCT8000. Nothing crazy down there but I like it simple.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
i take it you can get the skimmer out if needed?
And if some reason it gives me much trouble those bubble magus skimmers can detach from the base with 4 screws so worst comes to worst just unscrew body n slide out... Not the easiest thing to do on the tank but I went alittle more compact on this build.
 
Looking very nice, I went with the same heater, you'll be happy.
Yea the finnex lol I got the 300w looks sweet so far n I like the controller! (Just wish they gave you alittle more length between controller n heater)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new