Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brandon42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brandon42

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
638
Reaction score
356
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone used this type of sump it's a eshopps advance I think first gen. Can't find any info on it. Refugium seems very narrow for what it's for. Any advice as to best way to set this up with media or pros and cons to this system would be much appreciated.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new