Sumps help me choose

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncfishguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ncfishguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ran a 40 breeder DIY for years !! But now I want something better to look at with more options and function . Been lookin at the eshopps gen 3 looks amazing ! What's you opinion on a great sump
 
You're not going to like my answer......a 40B! They are inexpensive and can be customized to fit your needs. Here's mine with no bubble traps (don't need them), two drains coming into each back corner, filter sock on left drain (behind skimmer), refugium on the right, return section and biopellet reactor in the center, heaters in left section and return section. Can't beat it.....a 40B!

You should know this is my third 40B....reworked as my needs and wants changed.

 
+1 for Trigger Systems. I just got the Emerald 34 but customized to have blue acrylic instead of green. I love the design and it looks great. Im hoping to get the system wet in about 2 weeks.
 
+1 for Trigger Systems. I just got the Emerald 34 but customized to have blue acrylic instead of green. I love the design and it looks great. Im hoping to get the system wet in about 2 weeks.
Post a build tread [emoji3]
 
I love my Synergy sump. Rick does a great job with chicken scratch drawings that have been sent to him. They have a bunch that are standard, but do great custom work to fit exactly what you have in mind
 
This is my sump, two drains behind the skimmer feed a double drip tray for poly and carbon. Large skimmer area with a stand, return section, and fuge fed by return..will change the plumbing on the next move though..
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 160

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new