Sunburst BTA I.D.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tray333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tray333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2016
Messages
166
Reaction score
91
Location
League City Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes perhaps I have been duped, and asking opinion of what this bta is. I was sold that it had lineage from Chicago sunburst BTA, and at the time I believed it had green marbling 2 years ago. However I don’t see any green anymore no matter how a adjust color of my hydra’s. (It did briefly encounter my mp 60, lucky I caught it in time and got screens). I have taken pictures with and with yellow filter. Any help is appreciated.

D2A91586-E8CA-4283-85F4-0463E66BF03E.png FF7D6D7E-D17B-46C5-BA43-52A36457345F.jpeg 7511B99D-FDFA-4FBC-B3C9-22ADA96FD104.png E66E03B0-1B20-4D22-8110-F529AF0CB7F1.jpeg 5DF52574-3753-4094-886A-A7DF6AC251A6.jpeg
 
Chicagos don’t really have the marbeling like there cousin the Colorado
 
Thank everyone help and replies. I will keep on thinking it is legit Chicago sunburst, and hopefully the green streaks will come back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new